Sunday, June 22, 2008

हजेल्वूदुसा

Well for some reason the font for the title is in some foreign language. But anyway, I am glad to say that we now have wireless access to our computers and so I can get back with updating my blogs and podcasts.
God has been so good to me! May 14th was the last day of FHU Spring Semester and the following week I finished my term at Finger Christian Fellowship music lessons. So I have approx 10 weeks of Spring cleaning and getting the house organized, and doing some things I have been putting off.
Melanie graduated from High School on June 6th and so I now have all three girls done with schooling (unless they go on to college or Bible school).
Marisa came home for Melanie's graduation and stayed until Tuesday after Fathers Day. Jake came down for the Father's Day weekend and they left Tuesday morning.
Melanie leaves this Tuesday for 10 days in Africa. South Africa, but I don't know what place. She will be with the David Flowers Missionary family.
Melissa has been helping me get the house organized and it is looking pretty good. I still have a lot I want to set in order before FHU and lessons start up again full swing. (I am teaching about 30 lessons a month compared to 30 lessons a week, so I have a lot of free time for doing other things).
Well... I will see if this will post. The title is in some foreign language and I can't get it to change. But anyway... God is blessing and watching out for us.

Sis. Lisa Peter, Hazelwoodusa podcast/blog

No comments: